Monday, October 20, 2008

October Great Pumpkin Day

October's Great Pumpkin Day is coming. Instead of doing Great Pumpkin Day on the 13th, I have chosen to do Great Pumpkin Day on the last day of the month.

[X] Work on GPD notebook
[X] Work on GPD blog

I am going to print out the pages I need for my notebook soon. I have the countdown printed from this year to use for next year. I just need to print out the party planning pages and some other misc. pages.

Here is my technical first post, and I am going to find some cute things to put on my blog!

4 comments:

BloggyMom said...

Welcome the great pumpkin blog ring... I added you to my list!

jackfrosty said...

Welcome to the wonderfulworld of blogging! Have fun!

The Old Parsonage said...

I'll add you to my list too!
Welcome, Welcome Welcome!

Tiffani said...

Thanks so much!